This screw conveyor is a customized machine. We can design and manufacture a screw conveyor according to customers’ specific requirements.
The screw conveyor also be called other names in a different country, for example, sometimes will also name it as pipe screw conveyor; auger conveyor; Trough Shaped Screw conveyor; screw feeder; U-type Screw Conveyor and so on.
Screw conveyor is widely used in various industries, such as building materials, chemical industry, electric power, metallurgy, coal, grain, etc.
It is suitable for conveying powder, granulated and small lump materials, such as coal, ash, slag, cement, food, etc., not suitable for transporting perishable, big viscosity, easily agglomerate or high temperature, and a larger corrosive materials.
Small cross section size, good sealing performance, stable operation and reliable, can be loading and unloading from multiple points of screw middle body, simple operation, easy to maintain, etc.
1. Screw connect with the barrel and the silo by soft connect, easy and quick to disassemble.
2. At the lower end of barrel installed the valve and reversing switch, easy loading and unloading, no need to manually adjust the line, easy to clean.
3. Silo is equipped with vibration motor, making materials automatically enter screw.
4. The inlet have the adjustable valve, easy to adjust the conveying capacity.
5. Using fully fast connection between the screw, barrel and motor shaft, no need any tools, can finish disassemble within two minutes, and residual materials can be thoroughly cleaned.
6. Unique sealing form, avoid the problem of easy entering powder of traditional conveyor bearings.
7. All sealing running, no dust leakage.
8. All stainless steel 304, strong corrosion resistance.
9. Install the wheels, easy movement, reduce the noise in using progress.
10. Using 3mm screw blade in inlet and outlet, prevent the blade from deforming due to foreign matter.
1. Applicable industries: building materials, chemical, electricity, metallurgy, coal, grain, etc.
2. Applicable materials: coal, coal ash, residue, concrete, wheat, corn, rice, etc.
|Diameter of tube (mm)||159||219||273||315||377||426|
|Max capacity (m3/h)||2-3||6-7||8-9||10-13||15-18||20-22|
|Max conveying length (m)||10||13||15||18||20||25|
|Working angle (degree)||0~30||0~30||0~30||0~30||0~30||0~30|
|Power ( kw)||2.2||3||4||7.5||11||15|